Label: PREFERRED PLUS SENNA GENTLE NATURAL VEGETABLE LAXATIVE- sennosides tablet, film coated
- NDC Code(s): 61715-056-51
- Packager: Kinray Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated May 15, 2013
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period fo 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
- adults - two tablets once a day: maximum 4 tablets twice a day
- children (6-12 years): one tablet once a day: maximum 2 tablets twice a day
- children(2-6 years): 1/2 tablet once a day: maximum 1 tablet twice a day
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
Principal Display Panel
standard senna concentrate
Gentle Natural Vegetable Laxative
Compare to the Active Ingredient in Senokot®†.
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., owner of the registered trademark Senokot®. All Preferred Plus Pharmacy products are satisfaction guaranteed or your money back from retailer where purchased.
Distributed By: Kinray, Inc.
Whitestone, NY 11357
©2013 Kinray, Inc.,All rights reserved, PREFERRED PLUS, PREFERRED PLUS ++++ and the PREFERRED PLUS logo are trademarks of Kinray, Inc. All other marks are property of their respective owners.
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
PREFERRED PLUS SENNA GENTLE NATURAL VEGETABLE LAXATIVE
sennosides tablet, film coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:61715-056 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SENNOSIDES (UNII: 3FYP5M0IJX) (SENNOSIDES - UNII:3FYP5M0IJX) SENNOSIDES 8.6 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM (UNII: M28OL1HH48) CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, DIHYDRATE (UNII: O7TSZ97GEP) HYPROMELLOSES (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) MINERAL OIL (UNII: T5L8T28FGP) TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) TRIACETIN (UNII: XHX3C3X673) Product Characteristics Color brown Score no score Shape ROUND Size 10mm Flavor Imprint Code S8 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:61715-056-51 1 in 1 CARTON 1 100 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part334 05/07/2013 Labeler - Kinray Inc. (012574513) Registrant - Pharbest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (557054835) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Pharbest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 557054835 manufacture(61715-056) , pack(61715-056) , label(61715-056)