Label: PREFERRED PLUS SENNA GENTLE NATURAL VEGETABLE LAXATIVE- sennosides tablet, film coated
- NDC Code(s): 61715-056-51
- Packager: Kinray Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated April 12, 2022
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period fo 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
- adults - two tablets once a day: maximum 4 tablets twice a day
- children (6-12 years): one tablet once a day: maximum 2 tablets twice a day
- children(2-6 years): 1/2 tablet once a day: maximum 1 tablet twice a day
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
PREFERRED PLUS SENNA GENTLE NATURAL VEGETABLE LAXATIVE
sennosides tablet, film coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:61715-056 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SENNOSIDES (UNII: 3FYP5M0IJX) (SENNOSIDES - UNII:3FYP5M0IJX) SENNOSIDES 8.6 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM (UNII: M28OL1HH48) CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, DIHYDRATE (UNII: O7TSZ97GEP) HYPROMELLOSES (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) MINERAL OIL (UNII: T5L8T28FGP) TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) TRIACETIN (UNII: XHX3C3X673) Product Characteristics Color brown Score no score Shape ROUND Size 10mm Flavor Imprint Code S8 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:61715-056-51 1 in 1 CARTON 05/07/2013 1 100 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part334 05/07/2013 Labeler - Kinray Inc. (012574513) Registrant - Pharbest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (557054835) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Pharbest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 557054835 manufacture(61715-056) , analysis(61715-056) , pack(61715-056) , label(61715-056)