PREFERRED PLUS SENNA GENTLE NATURAL VEGETABLE LAXATIVE- sennosides tablet, film coated
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Sennosides from Senna Concentrate 8.6mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours.
Do not use
laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period fo 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
- adults - two tablets once a day: maximum 4 tablets twice a day
- children (6-12 years): one tablet once a day: maximum 2 tablets twice a day
- children(2-6 years): 1/2 tablet once a day: maximum 1 tablet twice a day
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
- each tablet contains 20 mg of calcium
- store at room temperature between 150-300C (590-860F)
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, talc and triacetin.
Adverse drug event call: (866) 562-2756
Preferred plus PharmacyTM
(standard senna concentrate)
Compare to the Active Ingredient in Senokot®†