Label: JET-AVERT MOTION SICKNESS AID- meclizine hydrochloride tablet
- NDC Code(s): 15579-837-23
- Packager: Bell Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated October 9, 2017
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Drug Facts
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Meclizine HCL 25mgClose
- prevent and treats nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement prostate glad
When using this product
• drowsiness may occur • alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness • avoid alcoholic drinks • be careful when driving or operating machinery
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take first dose one hour before starting activity
adults and children 12 years and over take 1 to 2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor children under 12 years do not ues unless directed by doctor
- Other information
- store at room temperature between 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
- protect from excessive moisture
- don not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
- Inactive ingredients
calcium stearate, FD&C red#40 aluminum lake, lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolateClose
- Questions or comments?
1-800-328-5890 Weekdays 8:30-5:00 CSTClose
- Package Labeling:
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
JET-AVERT MOTION SICKNESS AID
meclizine hydrochloride tablet
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:15579-837 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: HDP7W44CIO) (MECLIZINE - UNII:3L5TQ84570) MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CALCIUM STEARATE (UNII: 776XM7047L) FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) LACTOSE (UNII: J2B2A4N98G) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) Product Characteristics Color red Score no score Shape ROUND Size 4mm Flavor Imprint Code 25 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:15579-837-23 3 in 1 BOX 10/07/2017 1 8 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part336 10/07/2017 Labeler - Bell Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (140653770)