JET-AVERT MOTION SICKNESS AID- meclizine hydrochloride tablet
Bell Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Meclizine HCL 25mg
- prevent and treats nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement prostate glad
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before useif you are taking
- Sedatives • tranquilizers
When using this product
• drowsiness may occur • alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness • avoid alcoholic drinks • be careful when driving or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take first dose one hour before starting activity
| adults and children 12 years and over
|| take 1 to 2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor
| children under 12 years
|| do not ues unless directed by doctor
- store at room temperature between 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
- protect from excessive moisture
- don not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
calcium stearate, FD&C red#40 aluminum lake, lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate
Questions or comments?
1-800-328-5890 Weekdays 8:30-5:00 CST