Label: ATHLETES FOOT- clotrimazole cream
- NDC Code(s): 70000-0493-1
- Packager: Cardinal Health 110,Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Drug Label Information
Updated January 24, 2023
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Stop Use and ask a doctor
- if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within two weeks.
<This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of this product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- use daily for 2 weeks.
- If conditions persists longer, consult a doctor.>
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Principal Display Panel – 1 oz. Tube
- Principal Display Panel – 0.5 oz. Carton
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:70000-0493 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CLOTRIMAZOLE (UNII: G07GZ97H65) (CLOTRIMAZOLE - UNII:G07GZ97H65) CLOTRIMAZOLE 10 mg in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) CETOSTEARYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 2DMT128M1S) POLYSORBATE 60 (UNII: CAL22UVI4M) BENZYL ALCOHOL (UNII: LKG8494WBH) SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE (UNII: NVZ4I0H58X) .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE (UNII: 9E8X80D2L0) ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X) OCTYLDODECANOL (UNII: 461N1O614Y) CETYL PALMITATE (UNII: 5ZA2S6B08X) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:70000-0493-1 1 in 1 CARTON 05/15/2019 1 28 g in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333C 05/15/2019 Labeler - Cardinal Health 110,Inc. (063997360)