Label: A2A ANTI-FUNGAL POWDER- miconazole nitrate 2% powder
- NDC Code(s): 73141-225-80
- Packager: A2A Integrated Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated October 12, 2021
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
- Do not use
- When using this product
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Keep out of reach of children.
- clean the affected area & dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to the spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, & change shoes & socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot & ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on scalp or nails
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
A2A ANTI-FUNGAL POWDER
miconazole nitrate 2% powder
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:73141-225 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength MICONAZOLE NITRATE (UNII: VW4H1CYW1K) (MICONAZOLE - UNII:7NNO0D7S5M) MICONAZOLE NITRATE 1.7 g in 85 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:73141-225-80 85 g in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 10/01/2021 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333C 10/01/2021 Labeler - A2A Integrated Pharmaceuticals, LLC (117064671)