A2A ANTI-FUNGAL POWDER- miconazole nitrate 2% powder
A2A Integrated Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate 2%
for the cure of most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm
For external use only.
Do not use
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product
avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation occurs or there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athletes foot and ring worm, or 2 weeks for jock itch.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area & dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to the spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, & change shoes & socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot & ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on scalp or nails
- store between 59
- lightly shake bottle to loosen settled powder
corn starch, fragrance, talc
Questions or comments?
800-380-6709 M-F 9 AM to 5 PM
Distributed by:A2A Integrated Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Nashville, TN 37214
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Stiefel Laboratories, Inc, owner of the registered trademark Zeasorb®
Compare to the active ingredient in Zeasorb®
A2A INTEGRATED PHARMACEUTICALS
MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2%
Relieves chafing, itching, burning & scaling
Cures & soothes most:
- Athlete's foot
- Jock itch
NET WT 3 OZ (85 g)