Label: DOLEX FEM- acetaminophen, caffeine, pyrilamine maleate tablet, coated
- NDC Code(s): 55758-326-25
- Packager: Pharmadel LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated March 10, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Drug Facts
- Active ingredients & Purposes
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin or severe allergic reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin or general allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
- if allergic to any of the ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- may cause excitability in children
- may cause drowsiness; alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- avoid alcoholic beverages while taking this product
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally a rapid heartbeat.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Prinicpal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
acetaminophen, caffeine, pyrilamine maleate tablet, coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:55758-326 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg CAFFEINE (UNII: 3G6A5W338E) (CAFFEINE - UNII:3G6A5W338E) CAFFEINE 60 mg PYRILAMINE MALEATE (UNII: R35D29L3ZA) (PYRILAMINE - UNII:HPE317O9TL) PYRILAMINE MALEATE 15 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A (UNII: H8AV0SQX4D) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) STARCH, PREGELATINIZED CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) HYPROMELLOSES (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POVIDONE K30 (UNII: U725QWY32X) Product Characteristics Color white Score no score Shape CAPSULE Size 17mm Flavor Imprint Code HH7 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:55758-326-25 1 in 1 CARTON 10/01/2020 1 24 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part343 10/01/2020 Labeler - Pharmadel LLC (030129680)