Label: PAIN RELIEVER PLUS- acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine tablet, film coated
Contains inactivated NDC Code(s)
NDC Code(s): 69189-5135-1
- Packager: Avera McKennan Hospital
- This is a repackaged label.
- Source NDC Code(s): 0904-5135
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated January 5, 2016
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each tablet)
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionaly, rapid heartbeat.
Do not use
- if you ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirin, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if
- you have liver disease
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
- taking any other drug or are under a doctor's care for any serious condition
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- have bloody or black stools
- vomit blood
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- any new symptoms appear
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- painful area is red or swollen
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
PAIN RELIEVER PLUS
acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine tablet, film coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:69189-5135(NDC:0904-5135) Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 250 mg ASPIRIN (UNII: R16CO5Y76E) (ASPIRIN - UNII:R16CO5Y76E) ASPIRIN 250 mg CAFFEINE (UNII: 3G6A5W338E) (CAFFEINE - UNII:3G6A5W338E) CAFFEINE 65 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSPOVIDONE (UNII: 68401960MK) HYPROMELLOSES (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) POVIDONES (UNII: FZ989GH94E) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (UNII: 368GB5141J) SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A POTATO (UNII: 5856J3G2A2) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) Product Characteristics Color WHITE Score no score Shape ROUND Size 13mm Flavor Imprint Code 44;159 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:69189-5135-1 1 in 1 DOSE PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL part343 04/14/2015 Labeler - Avera McKennan Hospital (068647668) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Avera McKennan Hospital 068647668 relabel(69189-5135) , repack(69189-5135)