Label: ACETAMINOPHEN, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE capsule, liquid filled
- NDC Code(s): 55629-012-01, 55629-012-02
- Packager: ONE2ZEE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated February 28, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each capsule)
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than two days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- with other medicines containing acetaminophen
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms get worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- take only as recommended - see OVERDOSE warning
- do not exceed 6 doses per 24 hours
Adults and children 12 years of age and older 2 LiquiCaps with water every 4 hours Children under 12 years of age ask doctor
When using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- Other Information
- Inactive ingredients
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Shipping Label
Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr Phenylephrine HCL capsules
Each Softgel Contains:
(Acetaminophen USP 325 mg, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide USP 10 mg,
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride USP 5mg)
NDC NO: 55629-012-
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
STORE CONTROLLED ROOM TEMPERATURE OF 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C)
PROTECT FROM LIGHT, MOISTURE AND FREEZING
THIS IS A BULK SHIPMENT INTENDED FOR FURTHER PROCESSING ONLY.
CONTENTS SHOULD BE APPROVED, REPACKAGED IMMEDIATELY AND LABELED IN STRICT CONFORMANCE WITH
THE F.D & C.ACT AND REGULATIONS THEREUNDER.
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ACETAMINOPHEN, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:55629-012 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10 mg PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 04JA59TNSJ) (PHENYLEPHRINE - UNII:1WS297W6MV) PHENYLEPHRINE 5 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 (UNII: B697894SGQ) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) POVIDONE K30 (UNII: U725QWY32X) FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) GELATIN (UNII: 2G86QN327L) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Product Characteristics Color orange Score no score Shape capsule Size 20mm Flavor Imprint Code IS1 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:55629-012-01 48 in 1 CARTON 03/01/2021 1 NDC:55629-012-02 300 in 1 POUCH; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 03/01/2021 Labeler - ONE2ZEE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (078656111) Registrant - ONE2ZEE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (078656111) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Medgel Private Limited 677385498 manufacture(55629-012) , analysis(55629-012)