Label: BLUR RELIEF- jacobaea maritima, calcium fluoride, conium maculatum flowering top, euphrasia stricta, gelsemium sempervirens root, sodium chloride, ruta graveolens flowering top liquid
- NDC Code(s): 17312-002-11
- Packager: TRP Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved homeopathic
DISCLAIMER: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Updated February 16, 2018
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Active Ingredients Purpose Cineraria Maritima HPUS 5X Cloudy Vision Calcarea fluorica HPUS 13X Opacities Conium Maculatum HPUS 6x Poor Night Vision Euphrasia (Eyebright) HPUS 6x Dryness, Redness Gelsemium HPUS 6x Blurry vision Natrum Muriaticum HPUS 6x Difficulty reading Ruta Graveolens HPUS 6x Tired Eyes
The letters HPUS indicate that the components of this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.Close
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
According to homeopathic indications these ingredients provide temporary relief from symptoms such as:Close
• Blurry Vision
• Dry, Red & Tired Eyes
• Poor Night Vision (Glare)
• Difficulty reading after serious causes have been ruled out by a physician.
*These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
A PHYSICIAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED TO RULE OUT SERIOUS CAUSES.
For External Use Only.
- This product is intended to complement not replace, standard medical treatment.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- Physician should always be consulted to rule out serious conditions.
- PREGNANCY OR BREAST FEEDING
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Contact lens wearers consult physician prior to using.
- To avoid contamination - do not touch tip to any surface.
- Replace cap after every use.
- Use within 30 days of opening.
- EXPIRATION DATE ONLY REFERS TO THE UNOPENED BOTTLE.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Do not use:
• If solution changes color or becomes cloudy. • If you frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily. • If you experience eye pain or changes in vision.Close
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye. • The condition worsens. • The condition persists for more than 72 hours.Close
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
• Keep out of reach of children.Close
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
• In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Close
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
• Suitable for adults and children ages 2 and over. • Children under the age of 2: Consult a physician before use. • Squeeze 1-3 drops in the eye. • Use several times per day as needed. • Use within 30 days of opening. • Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle. • Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. • May take up to 60 days to see results.Close
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- There are no known contraindications
- Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects. Blur Relief Homeopathic Sterile Eye Drops are homeopathic dilutions: see www.thereliefproducts.com for details.
- Store at room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86° F).
- Keep bottle tightly closed
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
Benzalkonium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Sodium Phosphate MonobasicClose
- Questions or comments?
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
jacobaea maritima, calcium fluoride, conium maculatum flowering top, euphrasia stricta, gelsemium sempervirens root, sodium chloride, ruta graveolens flowering top liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:17312-002 Route of Administration INTRAOCULAR Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength JACOBAEA MARITIMA (UNII: U4B223LS4X) (JACOBAEA MARITIMA - UNII:U4B223LS4X) JACOBAEA MARITIMA 5 [hp_X] in 1 mL CALCIUM FLUORIDE (UNII: O3B55K4YKI) (FLUORIDE ION - UNII:Q80VPU408O) CALCIUM FLUORIDE 13 [hp_X] in 1 mL CONIUM MACULATUM FLOWERING TOP (UNII: Q28R5GF371) (CONIUM MACULATUM FLOWERING TOP - UNII:Q28R5GF371) CONIUM MACULATUM FLOWERING TOP 6 [hp_X] in 1 mL EUPHRASIA STRICTA (UNII: C9642I91WL) (EUPHRASIA STRICTA - UNII:C9642I91WL) EUPHRASIA STRICTA 6 [hp_X] in 1 mL GELSEMIUM SEMPERVIRENS ROOT (UNII: 639KR60Q1Q) (GELSEMIUM SEMPERVIRENS ROOT - UNII:639KR60Q1Q) GELSEMIUM SEMPERVIRENS ROOT 6 [hp_X] in 1 mL SODIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 451W47IQ8X) (SODIUM CATION - UNII:LYR4M0NH37) SODIUM CHLORIDE 6 [hp_X] in 1 mL RUTA GRAVEOLENS FLOWERING TOP (UNII: N94C2U587S) (RUTA GRAVEOLENS FLOWERING TOP - UNII:N94C2U587S) RUTA GRAVEOLENS FLOWERING TOP 6 [hp_X] in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: F5UM2KM3W7) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC (UNII: GR686LBA74) CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC (UNII: 3980JIH2SW) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:17312-002-11 1 in 1 PACKAGE 06/01/2006 1 15 mL in 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved homeopathic 06/01/2006 Labeler - TRP Company (105185719)