BLUR RELIEF- jacobaea maritima, calcium fluoride, conium maculatum flowering top, euphrasia stricta, gelsemium sempervirens root, sodium chloride, ruta graveolens flowering top liquid
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
|Cineraria Maritima HPUS 5X||Cloudy Vision|
|Calcarea fluorica HPUS 13X||Opacities|
|Conium Maculatum HPUS 6x||Poor Night Vision|
|Euphrasia (Eyebright) HPUS 6x||Dryness, Redness|
|Gelsemium HPUS 6x||Blurry vision|
|Natrum Muriaticum HPUS 6x||Difficulty reading|
|Ruta Graveolens HPUS 6x||Tired Eyes|
The letters HPUS indicate that the components of this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
According to homeopathic indications these ingredients provide temporary relief from symptoms such as:
• Blurry Vision
• Dry, Red & Tired Eyes
• Poor Night Vision (Glare)
• Difficulty reading after serious causes have been ruled out by a physician.
*These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
A PHYSICIAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED TO RULE OUT SERIOUS CAUSES.
For External Use Only.
• If solution changes color or becomes cloudy. • If you frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily. • If you experience eye pain or changes in vision.
• You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye. • The condition worsens. • The condition persists for more than 72 hours.
• Suitable for adults and children ages 2 and over. • Children under the age of 2: Consult a physician before use. • Squeeze 1-3 drops in the eye. • Use several times per day as needed. • Use within 30 days of opening. • Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle. • Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. • May take up to 60 days to see results.
Benzalkonium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic
jacobaea maritima, calcium fluoride, conium maculatum flowering top, euphrasia stricta, gelsemium sempervirens root, sodium chloride, ruta graveolens flowering top liquid
|Labeler - TRP Company (105185719)|