Label: DOUBLE ANTIBIOTIC- bacitracin zinc and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
Contains inactivated NDC Code(s)
NDC Code(s): 68788-9488-2
- Packager: Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- This is a repackaged label.
- Source NDC Code(s): 0168-0021
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated May 22, 2014
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Drug Facts
- Active ingredients (in each gram)
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- if a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- PACKAGE LABEL – PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
bacitracin zinc and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:68788-9488(NDC:0168-0021) Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Bacitracin Zinc (UNII: 89Y4M234ES) (Bacitracin - UNII:58H6RWO52I) Bacitracin 500 [USP'U] in 1 g Polymyxin B Sulfate (UNII: 19371312D4) (Polymyxin B - UNII:J2VZ07J96K) Polymyxin B 10000 [USP'U] in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength petrolatum (UNII: 4T6H12BN9U) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:68788-9488-2 1 in 1 CARTON 1 28.35 g in 1 TUBE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333B 05/20/2014 Labeler - Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (791119022) Registrant - Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (791119022) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 791119022 RELABEL(68788-9488)