Label: TOLNAFTATE- antifungal powder spray with baking soda aerosol, powder
- NDC Code(s): 11673-586-03
- Packager: Target Corporation
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated October 26, 2016
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- if used daily, can prevent recurrence of athlete's foot
- relieves sypmtoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF.
When using this product
- do not get into eyes or mouth
- use only as directed
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under two years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks; if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply daily once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- in case of clogging, clear nozzle under running water
- Other information
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)Close
- Inactive ingredient
disteardimonium hectorite, fragrance, isobutane, isopropyl myristate, SD alcohol 40-B, sodium bicarbonateClose
- Principal Display Panel
Antifungal Powder Spray with Baking Soda
Compare to Odor-Eaters®
Foot & Sneaker Spray Powder*
reduces foot odor
helps cure most athlete's foot and recurrences
NET WT 4 OZ (113.3g)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
antifungal powder spray with baking soda aerosol, powder
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:11673-586 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength TOLNAFTATE (UNII: 06KB629TKV) (TOLNAFTATE - UNII:06KB629TKV) TOLNAFTATE 1.1 g in 113.3 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE (UNII: X687XDK09L) ISOBUTANE (UNII: BXR49TP611) ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE (UNII: 0RE8K4LNJS) ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) SODIUM BICARBONATE (UNII: 8MDF5V39QO) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:11673-586-03 113.3 g in 1 CANISTER; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 12/31/2008 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333C 12/31/2008 Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)