TOLNAFTATE- antifungal powder spray with baking soda aerosol, powder
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- if used daily, can prevent recurrence of athlete's foot
- relieves sypmtoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF.
When using this product
- do not get into eyes or mouth
- use only as directed
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within four weeks
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under two years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks; if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply daily once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- in case of clogging, clear nozzle under running water
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
disteardimonium hectorite, fragrance, isobutane, isopropyl myristate, SD alcohol 40-B, sodium bicarbonate
Principal Display Panel
Antifungal Powder Spray with Baking Soda
Compare to Odor-Eaters®
Foot & Sneaker Spray Powder*
reduces foot odor
helps cure most athlete's foot and recurrences
NET WT 4 OZ (113.3g)