Label: BACITRACIN- bacitracin ointment
- NDC Code(s): 0363-0075-64
- Packager: Walgreen Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated June 21, 2017
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (each gram contains)
Bacitracin 500 unitsClose
First aid antibioticClose
first aid to help prevent infection in:
- minor cuts
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- Other information
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Inactive ingredients
light mineral oil, white petrolatumClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
First aid antibiotic ointment
Helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes & burns
NET WT 1 OZ (28 g)Close
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0363-0075 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BACITRACIN (UNII: 58H6RWO52I) (BACITRACIN - UNII:58H6RWO52I) BACITRACIN 500 [USP'U] in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength LIGHT MINERAL OIL (UNII: N6K5787QVP) PETROLATUM (UNII: 4T6H12BN9U) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0363-0075-64 1 in 1 CARTON 10/24/2016 1 28 g in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333B 10/24/2016 Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)