BACITRACIN- bacitracin ointment
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin zinc 500 units / gram
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in:
For external use only.
Do not use
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition persists or gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
Adults and children 2 years old and older:
- clean affected area
- apply a small amount (an amount equal to the surface area of a finger tip) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
Children under 2 years old:
- store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR MISSING
Questions or comments?
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 28 g Tube Carton
• WALGREENS •
- First aid antibiotic ointment
- Helps prevent infection in
minor cuts, scrapes & burns
NET WT 1 OZ (28 g)