Label: CLARITIN-D 24 HOUR- loratadine pseudoephedrine sulfate tablet, extended release
- NDC Code(s): 11523-0102-1, 11523-0102-2
- Packager: Bayer HealthCare LLC.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
Drug Label Information
Updated November 18, 2022
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 10 Tablet Blister Pack Carton
pseudoephedrine sulfate 240 mg/nasal decongestant
loratadine 10 mg/antihistamine
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
Allergy & Congestion
Nasal & Sinus Congestion
Due to Colds or Allergies
Sneezing; Runny Nose;
Itchy, Watery Eyes;
Itchy Throat or Nose
Due to Allergies
* When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
CLARITIN-D 24 HOUR
loratadine pseudoephedrine sulfate tablet, extended release
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:11523-0102 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength LORATADINE (UNII: 7AJO3BO7QN) (LORATADINE - UNII:7AJO3BO7QN) LORATADINE 10 mg PSEUDOEPHEDRINE SULFATE (UNII: Y9DL7QPE6B) (PSEUDOEPHEDRINE - UNII:7CUC9DDI9F) PSEUDOEPHEDRINE SULFATE 240 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength POLYSORBATE 80 (UNII: 6OZP39ZG8H) FERROSOFERRIC OXIDE (UNII: XM0M87F357) SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (UNII: 368GB5141J) LACTOSE MONOHYDRATE (UNII: EWQ57Q8I5X) TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) GLYCERYL MONOSTEARATE (UNII: 230OU9XXE4) CANDELILLA WAX (UNII: WL0328HX19) HYPROMELLOSES (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) ETHYLCELLULOSES (UNII: 7Z8S9VYZ4B) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) Product Characteristics Color white (white to off-white) Score no score Shape OVAL Size 18mm Flavor Imprint Code Andrx;605 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:11523-0102-1 1 in 1 CARTON 12/12/2022 1 10 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:11523-0102-2 1 in 1 CARTON 12/12/2022 2 15 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date ANDA ANDA075706 12/12/2022 Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)