Label: DEEPAIR MICRO INTENSIVE MAGIC- sodium hyaluronate, acetyl octapeptide-3, madecassoside patch
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated September 18, 2016
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
DEEPAIR MICRO INTENSIVE MAGIC
sodium hyaluronate, acetyl octapeptide-3, madecassoside patch
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:70961-0001 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength HYALURONATE SODIUM (UNII: YSE9PPT4TH) (HYALURONIC ACID - UNII:S270N0TRQY) HYALURONATE SODIUM 6.1 g in 100 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) MADECASSOSIDE (UNII: CQ2F5O6YIY) LACTOSE (UNII: J2B2A4N98G) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:70961-0001-1 2 in 1 PACKAGE 08/01/2016 1 2 in 1 POUCH 1 20 mg in 1 PATCH; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 08/01/2016 Labeler - Acosmetic. Co.ltd (689032496) Registrant - Acosmetic. Co.ltd (689032496) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Acosmetic. Co.ltd 689032496 manufacture(70961-0001)