DEEPAIR MICRO INTENSIVE MAGIC- sodium hyaluronate, acetyl octapeptide-3, madecassoside patch
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Water, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Caprylyl Glycol, Madecassoside, Lactose
keep out of reach of the children
- Apply DEEPAIR MICRO INTENSIVE MAGIC CREAM before attaching the patches.
- Open the pouch.
- Remove the films.
- Attach the patches around the eye areas.
- Pat firm.
- Leave it for more than 30 minutes.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.