Label: CLOTRIMAZOLE cream
- NDC Code(s): 61269-220-41, 61269-220-63
- Packager: H2-Pharma, LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: Abbreviated New Drug Application
Updated June 28, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant, or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
When using this product
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- if you do not get complete relief, ask a doctor before using another product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge
- before using this product, read the enclosed educational brochure for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- vaginal cream: insert one applicatorful of cream into the vagina at bedtime for 7 days in a row. Wash applicator after each use.
- external cream: use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- to open tube: unscrew cap, lift tab, and pull to remove foil seal prior to use
- do not use if foil seal on tube opening is broken or missing
- do not purchase if carton is open
- store at room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature] excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
- Inactive ingredients
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 45 g Tube Carton
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:61269-220 Route of Administration VAGINAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CLOTRIMAZOLE (UNII: G07GZ97H65) (CLOTRIMAZOLE - UNII:G07GZ97H65) CLOTRIMAZOLE 10 mg in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength BENZYL ALCOHOL (UNII: LKG8494WBH) CETOSTEARYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 2DMT128M1S) CETYL ESTERS WAX (UNII: D072FFP9GU) OCTYLDODECANOL (UNII: 461N1O614Y) POLYSORBATE 60 (UNII: CAL22UVI4M) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC, MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 593YOG76RN) SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE (UNII: NVZ4I0H58X) Product Characteristics Color WHITE Score Shape Size Flavor Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:61269-220-41 1 in 1 CARTON 06/29/2021 1 45 g in 1 TUBE, WITH APPLICATOR; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:61269-220-63 1 in 1 CARTON 06/29/2021 2 45 g in 1 TUBE, WITH APPLICATOR; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date ANDA ANDA074165 06/29/2021 Labeler - H2-Pharma, LLC (028473634)