|Clotrimazole USP, 1% (50 mg in each applicatorful)||Vaginal antifungal
|Clotrimazole USP, 1% (external cream)||Vaginal antifungal
- treats vaginal yeast infections
- relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant, or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
When using this product
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- if you do not get complete relief, ask a doctor before using another product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
symptoms do not get better in 3 days
symptoms last more than 7 days
you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- before using this product, read the enclosed educational brochure for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
vaginal cream: insert one applicatorful of cream into the vagina at bedtime for 7 days in a row. Wash applicator after each use.
external cream: use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- to open tube: unscrew cap, lift tab, and pull to remove foil seal prior to use
- do not use if foil seal on tube opening is broken or missing
- do not purchase if carton is open
- store at room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature] excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium phosphate monobasic, sorbitan monostearate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Distributed by: H2-Pharma, LLC
Montgomery, AL 36117
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 45 g Tube Carton
Vaginal Cream, USP 1%
(with 1 Reusable Applicator)
Cures most vaginal yeast infections
7-day therapy / 7-day treatment
Educational pamphlet enclosed
Net wt. 1.59 oz (45 g) tube
7 day vaginal cream with 1 reusable applicator