Label: EAR WAX REMOVAL DROPS PREFERRED PLUS PHARMACY- carbamide peroxide - 6.5% solution/ drops
- NDC Code(s): 61715-171-74
- Packager: Kinray
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated November 27, 2017
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
- When using this product
- Keep out of the reach of children
Directions FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY
- Adults and children over 12 years of age:
- Tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear.
- Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.
- Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear.
- Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Any earwax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe.
- When the ear canal is irrigated, the tip of the ear syringe should not obstruct the flow of water leaving the ear canal.
- Children under 12 years: consult a doctor.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Principal Display Panel Bottle Label 0.5 FL OZ
- Principal Display Panel - Carton label 0.5 FL OZ
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
EAR WAX REMOVAL DROPS PREFERRED PLUS PHARMACY
carbamide peroxide - 6.5% solution/ drops
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:61715-171 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE (UNII: 31PZ2VAU81) (HYDROGEN PEROXIDE - UNII:BBX060AN9V) CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE 65 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID (UNII: XF417D3PSL) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) SODIUM CITRATE (UNII: 1Q73Q2JULR) SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (UNII: 368GB5141J) TARTARIC ACID (UNII: W4888I119H) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:61715-171-74 1 in 1 CARTON 06/09/2014 1 15 mL in 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part344 06/09/2014 Labeler - Kinray (012574513) Registrant - Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC (151177797) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC 151177797 manufacture(61715-171)