Label: EZ CHAR- activated charcoal pellet
- NDC Code(s): 0574-0122-25
- Packager: Padagis US LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated December 6, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each bottle)
- do not give activated charcoal until after the patient has vomited unless directed by health professional
- do not use in persons who are not fully conscious
- do not use this product, unless directed by health professional, if turpentine, corrosives, such as alkalies (lye) and strong acids, or petroleum distillates, such as kerosene, gasoline, paint thinner, cleaning fluid or furniture polish, have been ingested
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PROTECTIVE SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING
- Keep out of reach of children.
Remove Seal. Reconstitute into an oral suspension by adding 4 oz. of water to bottle, replacing cap and shaking well, or by pouring contents into a separate container, adding 4 oz. water, and stirring thoroughly.
USE IMMEDIATELY, DO NOT STORE RECONSTITUTED PRODUCT.
6 to 12 lb
1 to 2 TBS of reconstituted liquid
12 to 24 lb
2 to 4 TBS of reconstituted liquid
24 to 48 lb
4 to 8 TBS of reconstituted liquid
48 lb +
entire amount of reconstituted liquid
Repeat dose immediately, if necessary.
- each bottle contains: magnesium 35 mg, potassium 18 mg, sodium 57 mg
- if previous attempts to contact a poison control center, emergency medical facility, or health professional were unsuccessful, continue trying
- keep patient active and moving
- save the container of poison
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature]
- Inactive ingredient
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
ACTIVATED CHARCOAL PELLETS
Read label warnings and directions upon buying this product. For help using this product call a Poison Control Center, emergency medical facility, or health professional. If help cannot be reached quickly, follow the directions on the label. In case of poisoning call your Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
NET WEIGHT 0.88 oz (25 grams)
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
activated charcoal pellet
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0574-0122 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACTIVATED CHARCOAL (UNII: 2P3VWU3H10) (ACTIVATED CHARCOAL - UNII:2P3VWU3H10) ACTIVATED CHARCOAL 25 g in 25 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength BENTONITE (UNII: A3N5ZCN45C) Product Characteristics Color BLACK Score Shape Size Flavor Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0574-0122-25 25 g in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 01/14/2002 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part357 01/14/2002 Labeler - Padagis US LLC (967694121)