Label: CHILDRENS ROBITUSSIN COUGH AND COLD CF- dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
- NDC Code(s): 0031-8716-12
- Packager: GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Holdings (US) LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Drug Label Information
Updated June 8, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- Active ingredients (in each 10 mL)
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
children under 4 years
do not use
children 4 to under 6 years
5 mL every 4 hours
children 6 to under 12 years
10 mL every 4 hours
adults and children 12 years and over
20 mL every 4 hours
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Packaged with Tamper-Evident bottle cap. Do Not Use
if breakable ring is separated or missing.
Children’s Robitussin liquid is especially formulated to provide soothing action, control your child’s cough plus relieve other cold symptoms.
Should be 18 or older to purchase
Learn about teen medicine abuse
Distributed by: GSK Consumer Healthcare,
Warren, NJ 07059
For most recent product information,
Trademarks owned or licensed by GSK.
©2022 GSK or licensor
Made in Canada
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
CHILDRENS ROBITUSSIN COUGH AND COLD CF
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0031-8716 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 5 mg in 5 mL GUAIFENESIN (UNII: 495W7451VQ) (GUAIFENESIN - UNII:495W7451VQ) GUAIFENESIN 50 mg in 5 mL PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 04JA59TNSJ) (PHENYLEPHRINE - UNII:1WS297W6MV) PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5 mg in 5 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID (UNII: XF417D3PSL) FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) PROPYLENE GLYCOL, (R)- (UNII: 602HN5L69H) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU) SODIUM CITRATE, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: 1Q73Q2JULR) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) Product Characteristics Color RED (clear red) Score Shape Size Flavor GRAPE Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0031-8716-12 1 in 1 CARTON 09/01/2009 1 118 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 1: Convenience Kit of Co-Package Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 09/01/2009 Labeler - GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Holdings (US) LLC (079944263)