Label: ANTISEPTIC HAND SANITIZER LAVENDER SCENT- alcohol spray
- NDC Code(s): 72762-001-15, 72762-001-16
- Packager: Two's Company, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated January 23, 2019
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Drug Facts
- Active ingredient
• helps to reduce bacteria on the skin
• recommended for repeated useClose
For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from heat and flame
When using this product
• do not use in or near the eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
• do not apply to irritated or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• irritation and redness develop
• condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• lift tab and spray a small amount into the palms of your hands and forearms.
• wet the hands thoroughly with product, rub hands together and allow to dry without wiping • no rinsing required.
• children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product • not recommended for infants.Close
- Other information
• do not store above 105°F
• may discolor some fabrics or surfaces.Close
- Inactive ingredients
Fragrance, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, WaterClose
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
BORN TO GARDEN FORCED TO WORK
CLEANS AND FRESHENS YOUR HANDS AND REDUCES BACTERIA
TWO'S COMPANY INC.
500 Saw Mill River Rd, Elmsford, NY 10523 / Made in China
YOU MAY REPORT SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS TO THE ABOVE ADDRESSClose
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ANTISEPTIC HAND SANITIZER LAVENDER SCENT
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:72762-001 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) (ALCOHOL - UNII:3K9958V90M) ALCOHOL 0.62 mL in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:72762-001-16 1 in 1 BLISTER PACK 09/01/2018 1 NDC:72762-001-15 15 mL in 1 BOTTLE, SPRAY; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part333E 09/01/2018 Labeler - Two's Company, Inc. (056307960)