Label: DAIRYLAND BRAND IODINE TEAT DIP CONTROLLED- iodine liquid
- NDC Code(s): 60282-2201-1, 60282-2201-2, 60282-2201-3, 60282-2201-4
- Packager: Stearns Packaging Corporation
- Category: OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated December 12, 2017
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
GREAT FOR FOAMING!
TEAT DIPPING is an important part of a MASTITIS
1. Dip teats immediately after milking.
2. Use good milking and environmental management
3. Use properly functioning milking equipment.
4. Treat every quarter of every cow at dry off.
5. Identify and treat or manage clinical cases promptly.
6. Cull chronically infected cows.
TEAT DIPPING IN COLD WEATHER:
When the temperature falls below 10 degrees F, or when wind chill is significant, special
precautions should be taken to avoid chapped and frozen teats.
1. Teats should be dry before turning cows out into cold weather.
2. When teats are dipped after milking, allow 30 seconds contact, and blot
off any excess teat dip with a single service towel.
3. Warm the teat dip to reduce drying time.
4. Provide windbreaks in outside areas for cows.
5. Monitor fresh cows with swollen udders and teats since
they are more susceptible to chapped and frozen teats.
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- STORAGE AND HANDLING
USER SAFETY WARNINGS
EYES: If contact with eyes occurs, flush with plenty of cool water for 15
minutes. Consult a physician.
INTERNAL: May be harmful if swallowed. If ingested, drink large amounts
of water or milk. DO NOT induce vomiting. Get medical attention
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH MEDICAL
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
IODINE TEAT DIP
SANITIZING TEAT DIP
An Aid in Reducing the Spread of
Organisms WhichMay Cause Mastitis
Concentrated Iodophor, containing Nonylphenol, ethoxylated iodine complex.
(provides 1% titratable iodine, equivalent to 10,000 ppm titratable iodine)
EMOLLIENT SYSTEM contains 10% glycerin.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
CAUTION: HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED / EYE IRRITANT
STEARNS PACKAGING CORPORATION
4200 Sycamore Avenue • Madison, WI 53714
NET CONTENTS: 1 U.S. FL. GALLON (3.78 L)
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
DAIRYLAND BRAND IODINE TEAT DIP CONTROLLED
Product Information Product Type OTC ANIMAL DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:60282-2201 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength IODINE (UNII: 9679TC07X4) (IODINE - UNII:9679TC07X4) IODINE 10 g in 1 L Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) 100 g in 1 L Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:60282-2201-1 3.78 L in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC 2 NDC:60282-2201-2 18.93 L in 1 PAIL 3 NDC:60282-2201-3 56.78 L in 1 DRUM 4 NDC:60282-2201-4 208.2 L in 1 DRUM Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 01/02/1999 Labeler - Stearns Packaging Corporation (006069256) Registrant - Stearns Packaging Corporation (006069256) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Stearns Packaging Corporation 006069256 manufacture, api manufacture