Label: 7 SELECT MAXIMUM STRENGTH- dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin solution
- NDC Code(s): 10202-740-04
- Packager: 7-ELEVEN
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated June 17, 2019
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each 20 mL)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 400 mgClose
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.Close
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.Close
- If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.Close
- Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at (1-800-222-1222).Close
- shake well before using
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
adults and children 12 years and over
20 mL every 4 hours
children under 12 years
do not use
- Other information
- each 20 mL contains: sodium 7 mg
- store at room temperature. Do not refrigerate.
- Inactive ingredients
anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, edetate disodium, FD&C Red No. 40, flavor, menthol, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, potassium citrate, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum.Close
- Questions or comments?
- Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Compare to Robitussin® Cough + Chest CONGESTION DM the active ingredients*
Cough + Chest Congestion DM
Relieves Chest Congestion Controls cough and mucus
For Ages 12 & Over
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
DISTRIBUTED BY 7-ELEVEN, INC.
IRVING, TX 75063
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED 1-800-255-0711
IMPORTANT: Keep this carton for future reference on full labeling.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Robitussin® Cough + Congestion DM.Close
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
7 SELECT MAXIMUM STRENGTH
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin solution
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:10202-740 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20 mg in 20 mL GUAIFENESIN (UNII: 495W7451VQ) (GUAIFENESIN - UNII:495W7451VQ) GUAIFENESIN 400 mg in 20 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID (UNII: XF417D3PSL) CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: K679OBS311) EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K) FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) POVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: FZ989GH94E) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) POTASSIUM CITRATE (UNII: EE90ONI6FF) SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE) Product Characteristics Color RED Score Shape Size Flavor FRUIT Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:10202-740-04 1 in 1 CARTON 03/25/2019 1 118 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 03/25/2019 Labeler - 7-ELEVEN (007347602)