Label: DUAL-DINE- iodine solution
62897-730-55, view more62897-730-75
- Packager: Brown Dairy Equipment
- Category: OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated January 8, 2013
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIRECTIONS FOR PRE-DIPPING
- Remove excessive organic soils from teats prior to the application of teat dip solution.
- Forestrip milk from each quarter for mastitis detection and to initiate milk “let down”. (This procedure may be implemented after application of pre-dip as outlined in Step 3.)
- Apply DUAL-DINE with either a dip cup or a sprayer completely covering the entire teat with the teat dip solution. Allow 15-45 seconds of contact time.
- Wipe each teat with a single service towel removing all dip and soil from teat surface.
- Attach milking unit.
DIRECTIONS FOR POST DPPING
- After removal of milking unit, apply DUAL-DINE with either a dip cup or sprayer completely covering the entire teat with the teat dip solution.
Do not dilute teat dip – Use at full strength. If teat dip becomes cloudy or dirty, discard and replace with fresh dip. Do not return contaminated dip to original container.
If frozen, thaw completely and mix well before using.
DANGER - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN - CAN CAUSE EYE DAMAGE.
Protect eyes when handling. DO NOT get in eyes or on clothing. Harmful is swallowed. Avoid contamination of food.
Eyes: In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician.
Internal: If swallowed, promptly rinse mouth with water then give a large quantity of milk or water. Avoid alcohol. Contact a physician immediately. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 1-800-367-5178
REFER TO MATERIAL DATA SAFETY SHEET.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL/REPRESENTATIVE LABEL
BROWN DAIRY EQUIP.
Dual Purpose Sanitizing Teat Dip
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: 0.5% titratable iodine Contains 5%Glycerine
TAKE TIME OBSERVE LABEL DIRECTIONS
“Serving Michigan Dairy Producers Since 1962”
Distributed by: Brown Dairy Equipment
2152 N. Van Dyke Rd., Bad Axe, Michigan 48413 (800) 373-2153
NET CONTENTS: 55 U.S. GALLONS
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type OTC ANIMAL DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:62897-730 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength IODINE (UNII: 9679TC07X4) (IODINE - UNII:9679TC07X4) IODINE 5 g in 1 L Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:62897-730-01 3.8 L in 1 BOTTLE 2 NDC:62897-730-05 18.9 L in 1 DRUM 3 NDC:62897-730-15 56.8 L in 1 DRUM 4 NDC:62897-730-55 208.2 L in 1 DRUM 5 NDC:62897-730-75 1041 L in 1 TANK Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 09/18/2002 Labeler - Brown Dairy Equipment (017030149)