Label: SALICYLIC ACID- clear medicated corn removers patch
- NDC Code(s): 0363-1747-01
- Packager: Walgreens Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Drug Label Information
Updated March 10, 2023
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- Active ingredient
For external use only.
Do not use
- if you are a diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
- on genital warts or warts on the face
- on moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- on mucous membranes such as nose, anus, genitals and lips
- wash affected area.
- may soak corn in warm water for 5 minutes.
- dry area thoroughly
- if necessary, cut medicated disc to fit the wart.
- carefully apply the medicated with sticky side onto the wart.
- cover the medicated disc with the center of the bandage strip.
- repeat this procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Principal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
clear medicated corn removers patch
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0363-1747 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SALICYLIC ACID (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ) (SALICYLIC ACID - UNII:O414PZ4LPZ) SALICYLIC ACID 40 mg in 12 Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE (UNII: UG00KM4WR7) VINYL ACETATE (UNII: L9MK238N77) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0363-1747-01 18 in 1 PACKAGE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 02/22/2022 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part358F 02/22/2022 Labeler - Walgreens Company (008965063)