Label: FLEET- sodium phosphate, dibasic and sodium phosphate, monobasic liquid
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: Export only
Updated March 4, 2015
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active Ingredient (in each Tablespoon)
Ask a doctor before use if you are
- under a doctor's care for any medical condition
- on a low salt diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other prescription or non-prescription drugs.
Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you have
- abdominal (belly) pain, nausea, or vomitting
- a change in your daily bowel movements that lasts more than 2 weeks
- already used another laxative daily for constipation for more than 1 week
Stop use and ask a doctor if you
- have any rectal bleeding
- do not have a bowel movement within 6 hours of taking this product
- have any symptoms that your body is losing more fluids than you are drinking. This is called dehydration. Early symptoms of dehydration include - feeling thristy - dizziness - urinating less often than normal - vomiting
These symptoms may be signs of serious problems.
- Keep out of reach of children
Laxative Dose and Directions Ages (years) Step 1 Step 2 24 Hour Max Dose* 12 years & older Mix 1 tablespoon in a full glass of cold liquid (8 fl oz). Drink Drink at least 1 extra full glass of liquid (8 fl oz). 3 tablespoons 10 to 11 years Mix 1 tablespoon in a full glass of cold liquid (8 fl oz). Drink Drink at least 1 extra full glass of liquid (8 fl oz). 1 tablespoon 5 to 9 years Mix 1/2 tablespoon in a full glass of cold liquid (8 fl oz). Drink Drink at least 1 extra full glass of liquid (8 fl oz). 1/2 tablespoon Under 5 years Do No Use Do Not Use Do Not Use
* Take no more than this amount in a 24 hour period.
Use as a laxative for relief of occasional constipation.
- follow the dose and directions.
- do not take more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings.
- drink as much extra liquids as you can to help replace the fluids you are losing during bowel movements.
- Other Information
- Inactive Ingredients
1-888-999-9711 or www.phosphosoda.com
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
sodium phosphate, dibasic and sodium phosphate, monobasic liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0132-0531 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, HEPTAHYDRATE (UNII: 70WT22SF4B) (PHOSPHATE ION - UNII:NK08V8K8HR, SODIUM CATION - UNII:LYR4M0NH37) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, HEPTAHYDRATE 2.7 g in 45 mL SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC (UNII: 3980JIH2SW) (PHOSPHATE ION - UNII:NK08V8K8HR, SODIUM CATION - UNII:LYR4M0NH37) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC 7.2 g in 45 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) SACCHARIN SODIUM (UNII: SB8ZUX40TY) SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU) Product Characteristics Color Score Shape Size Flavor GINGER (Ginger Lemon Flavor) Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0132-0531-15 45 mL in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date export only 11/03/2006 Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. 003119054 manufacture(0132-0531)