Label: CHILDRENS ACETAMINOPHEN- acetaminophen tablet, chewable
- NDC Code(s): 41163-494-08
- Packager: SUPERVALU INC.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated February 25, 2020
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
do not give more than directed
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing; do not swallow tablets whole
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (Tablets)* Under 24
Ask a doctor 24-35 2-3 1 36-47 4-5 1 1/2
72-95 11 3
* or as directed by a doctor
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
compare to Children's Tylenol® active ingredient**
160 mg, chewable tablets
pain reliever/fever reducer
for ages 2-11
• aspirin free
• ibuprofen free
CHEW OR CRUSH TABLETS COMPLETELY BEFORE SWALLOWING.
DO NOT SWALLOW TABLETS WHOLE.
24 tablets actual size
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Like it or let us make it right.
That's our quality promise.
DISTRIBUTED BY SUPERVALU INC.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344 USA
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Children's Tylenol®.
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:41163-494 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 160 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSPOVIDONE (UNII: 2S7830E561) D&C RED NO. 27 (UNII: 2LRS185U6K) D&C RED NO. 30 (UNII: 2S42T2808B) DEXTRATES (UNII: G263MI44RU) ETHYLCELLULOSES (UNII: 7Z8S9VYZ4B) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MANNITOL (UNII: 3OWL53L36A) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) Product Characteristics Color PURPLE Score 2 pieces Shape ROUND Size 16mm Flavor GRAPE Imprint Code 44;449 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:41163-494-08 4 in 1 CARTON 01/28/2005 1 6 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL part343 01/28/2005 Labeler - SUPERVALU INC. (006961411) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 038154464 PACK(41163-494) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867894 MANUFACTURE(41163-494) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 967626305 PACK(41163-494) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867837 PACK(41163-494) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 868734088 PACK(41163-494)