Label: FOSTER AND THRIVE REGULAR STRENGTH STOMACH RELIEF 527- bismuth subsalicylate 525 mg liquid
- NDC Code(s): 70677-1191-1
- Packager: Strategic Sourcing Services LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated August 2, 2023
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT(in each 30 mL)
Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's Syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
- DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE
- ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU HAVE
- ASK A DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE USE IF YOU ARE
- WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
- STOP USE AND ASK DOCTOR IF
- IF PREGNANT OR BREAST-FEEDING,
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- shake well before use
- mL = milliliter
- TBSP = tablespoon
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 dose (2 TBSP or 30 mL) every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- do not exceed 8 doses (16 TBSP or 240 mL) in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- OTHER INFORMATION
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
FOSTER AND THRIVE REGULAR STRENGTH STOMACH RELIEF 527
bismuth subsalicylate 525 mg liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:70677-1191 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE (UNII: 62TEY51RR1) (BISMUTH CATION - UNII:ZS9CD1I8YE) BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 525 mg in 30 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength BENZOIC ACID (UNII: 8SKN0B0MIM) D&C RED NO. 22 (UNII: 1678RKX8RT) D&C RED NO. 28 (UNII: 767IP0Y5NH) POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE (UNII: WZH3C48M4T) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SACCHARIN SODIUM (UNII: SB8ZUX40TY) SALICYLIC ACID (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ) HYDROXYETHYL CELLULOSE (1500 MPA.S AT 1%) (UNII: L605B5892V) DIMETHICONE (UNII: 92RU3N3Y1O) XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE) Product Characteristics Color PINK Score Shape Size Flavor WINTERGREEN Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:70677-1191-1 236 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 08/02/2023 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part335 08/02/2023 Labeler - Strategic Sourcing Services LLC (116956644) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Guardian Drug Company 119210276 MANUFACTURE(70677-1191)