Label: COLD AND FLU NIGHTTIME- acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate liquid
- NDC Code(s): 55319-346-10
- Packager: Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated October 20, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each 15 mL)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses (120 mL) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- breathing problems
- chronic bronchitis
- a sodium-restricted diet
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
- sedatives or tranquilizers
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 day
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Take only as recommended (see overdose warning)
- do not exceed 4 doses in any 24-hour
- use dosage cup provided
- mL= milliliter
age dose adults & children 12 years and over 30 mL every 6 hrs children 4 to 11 yrs do not use unless directed by a doctor children under 4 yrs do not use
- When using other Day Time or Night Time products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF VICKS® NYQUIL®*
Nighttime Cold & Flu
Acetaminophen-Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr-Cough Suppressant
FL OZ (mL)
ALCOHOL 10 %
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® NyQuil®.
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES, INC.,
10401 MONROE RD,
MATTHEWS, NC 28105 USA
- Product Label
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
COLD AND FLU NIGHTTIME
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:55319-346 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg in 15 mL DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15 mg in 15 mL DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE (UNII: V9BI9B5YI2) (DOXYLAMINE - UNII:95QB77JKPL) DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25 mg in 15 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID (UNII: XF417D3PSL) HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (UNII: XY6UN3QB6S) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) SACCHARIN SODIUM (UNII: SB8ZUX40TY) TRISODIUM CITRATE DIHYDRATE (UNII: B22547B95K) D&C YELLOW NO. 10 (UNII: 35SW5USQ3G) FD&C GREEN NO. 3 (UNII: 3P3ONR6O1S) FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:55319-346-10 296 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 03/31/2016 04/26/2024 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 03/31/2016 04/26/2024 Labeler - Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS) (024472631)