Label: ANTISEPTIC ORAL RINSE- cetylpyridinium chloride mouthwash
- NDC Code(s): 53462-175-60
- Packager: Sage Products LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated February 22, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Swelling, rash or fever develops.
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Adults and children 3 years and over: rinse mouth for approx. one minute with 1/2 Tbsp., or use topically (dip into bottle) with clean Toothette ® Oral Swab. Instruct to expectorate.
- Children under 12 years of age: supervise use.
- Children under 3 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
- Inactive Ingredients
- Antiseptic Oral Rinse
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ANTISEPTIC ORAL RINSE
cetylpyridinium chloride mouthwash
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:53462-175 Route of Administration BUCCAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: D9OM4SK49P) (CETYLPYRIDINIUM - UNII:CUB7JI0JV3) CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE 0.5 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) PEPPERMINT (UNII: V95R5KMY2B) POTASSIUM SORBATE (UNII: 1VPU26JZZ4) POLYSORBATE 80 (UNII: 6OZP39ZG8H) POLYSORBATE 20 (UNII: 7T1F30V5YH) CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:53462-175-60 7 mL in 1 PACKET; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 12/28/2001 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part356 06/21/2000 Labeler - Sage Products LLC (054326178)