Label: 24/7 LIFE COLD AND FLU DAYTIME SEVERE- acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated tablet, film coated
- NDC Code(s): 29485-5043-6
- Packager: Mechanical Servants, LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Drug Label Information
Updated December 9, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- Drug Facts
- Active Ingredients (in each caplet)
- temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sinus congestion and pressure
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- thyroid disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product
do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Other Information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
6 Count Carton
24/7 Life by 7-Eleven
Cold & Flu
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr /
Guaifenesin / Expectorant
Phenylephrine HCl / Nasal Decongestant
Relieves: Headache, Fever,
Sore Throat, Minor Aches & Pains,
Chest Congestion, Thins & Loosens
Mucus, Nasal Congestion, Sinus
compare to Vicks® DayQuil®
VapoCOOL™ SEVERE Cold &
Flu + Congestion active ingredients*
Actual Size [caplet image]
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
24/7 LIFE COLD AND FLU DAYTIME SEVERE
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated tablet, film coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:29485-5043 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10 mg GUAIFENESIN (UNII: 495W7451VQ) (GUAIFENESIN - UNII:495W7451VQ) GUAIFENESIN 200 mg PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 04JA59TNSJ) (PHENYLEPHRINE - UNII:1WS297W6MV) PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) CROSPOVIDONE (UNII: 2S7830E561) FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) POLYSORBATE 80 (UNII: 6OZP39ZG8H) POVIDONE (UNII: FZ989GH94E) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8) POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 532B59J990) SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A POTATO (UNII: 5856J3G2A2) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) MALTODEXTRIN (UNII: 7CVR7L4A2D) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) Product Characteristics Color orange Score no score Shape OVAL Size 19mm Flavor Imprint Code 44;640 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:29485-5043-6 6 in 1 CARTON 10/27/2021 1 6 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 10/27/2021 Labeler - Mechanical Servants, LLC (005530951)