Label: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE solution
- NDC Code(s): 0363-0871-43, 0363-0871-45, 0363-0871-50, 0363-0871-99
- Packager: Walgreens Co.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated May 6, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
- Do not use
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Keep out of reach of children.
First aid antiseptic:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of product on the affected area 1 to 3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
Oral debriding agent:
- adults, children over 2 years of age:
- mix with an equal amount of water
- swish around in the mouth over the affected area for at least 1 minute, then spit out
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use
- children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist, doctor
- Other information
- inactive ingredient
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- principal display panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
hydrogen peroxide solution
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0363-0871 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength HYDROGEN PEROXIDE (UNII: BBX060AN9V) (HYDROGEN PEROXIDE - UNII:BBX060AN9V) HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 30 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0363-0871-43 473 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 03/27/1996 2 NDC:0363-0871-45 946 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 03/27/1996 3 NDC:0363-0871-50 710 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 03/27/1996 4 NDC:0363-0871-99 237 mL in 1 BOTTLE, SPRAY; Type 1: Convenience Kit of Co-Package 03/27/1996 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part333A 03/27/1996 Labeler - Walgreens Co. (008965063) Registrant - Vi Jon, LLC (790752542) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Vi Jon, LLC 790752542 manufacture(0363-0871)