Label: UP AND UP FAMOTIDINE- famotidine tablet
- NDC Code(s): 11673-061-02, 11673-061-71, 11673-061-72
- Packager: Target Corporation
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: Abbreviated New Drug Application
Updated April 23, 2015
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Famotidine 20 mgClose
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- with other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Other information
- read the directions and warnings before use
- keep the carton. It contains important information.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from moisture and light
- Inactive ingredients
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, lactose (monohydrate), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, talc, and titanium dioxideClose
- Principal Display Panel
Compare to active ingredient in Maximum Strength Pepcid® AC
famotidine tablets, 20 mg
just one tablet prevents and relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
UP AND UP FAMOTIDINE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:11673-061 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength FAMOTIDINE (UNII: 5QZO15J2Z8) (FAMOTIDINE - UNII:5QZO15J2Z8) FAMOTIDINE 20 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CARNAUBA WAX (UNII: R12CBM0EIZ) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM (UNII: M28OL1HH48) LACTOSE MONOHYDRATE (UNII: EWQ57Q8I5X) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOLS (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POLYVINYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 532B59J990) TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) Product Characteristics Color WHITE Score no score Shape CAPSULE Size 8mm Flavor Imprint Code L194 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:11673-061-71 1 in 1 CARTON 1 50 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:11673-061-02 25 in 1 CARTON 2 1 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 3 NDC:11673-061-72 1 in 1 CARTON 3 60 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date ANDA ANDA077351 05/03/2012 Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)