Label: ASPIRIN LOW DOSE CHEWABLE- aspirin tablet, chewable
- NDC Code(s): 68210-0220-3
- Packager: SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated December 26, 2019
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or other)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for:
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 36 COUNT BOTTLE CARTON
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ASPIRIN LOW DOSE CHEWABLE
aspirin tablet, chewable
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:68210-0220 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ASPIRIN (UNII: R16CO5Y76E) (ASPIRIN - UNII:R16CO5Y76E) ASPIRIN 81 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength BUTYLATED HYDROXYTOLUENE (UNII: 1P9D0Z171K) DEXTRATES (UNII: G263MI44RU) FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8) CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) MODIFIED CORN STARCH (1-OCTENYL SUCCINIC ANHYDRIDE) (UNII: 461P5CJN6T) ORANGE (UNII: 5EVU04N5QU) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) Product Characteristics Color orange Score no score Shape ROUND Size 8mm Flavor Imprint Code UPPER;tcl334;LOWER;PLAIN Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:68210-0220-3 1 in 1 CARTON 04/11/2018 1 36 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part343 04/11/2018 Labeler - SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS LLC (179621011) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Time Cap Laboratories, Inc. 037052099 manufacture(68210-0220)