Label: 23% CALCIUM GLUCONATE- 23% calcium gluconate liquid
- NDC Code(s): 50480-136-50
- Packager: Radix Laboratories, Inc.
- Category: OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated November 13, 2014
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- • CONTENTS (grams/100ml):
- Calcium Gluconate .....23g
- Purified Water q.s.
- For use as a supplemental nutritive source of calcium in cattle.
- Store at controlled room temperature between 59oF to 86oF (15oC -30oC).
- Avoid storage at cold temperatures which can cause product to become cloudy.
- To clarify place product in warm water bath (100oF-120oF) for about 30 minutes.
- Dosage and administration:
- Administer orally as a drench or by use of a stomach tube.
- The usual recommended dose in adult cattle is 16.9 fl. oz (500mL) to 33.8 fl.oz (1000mL) depending on size and condition.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Keep away from children.
- Principal Display Panel
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
23% CALCIUM GLUCONATE
23% calcium gluconate liquid
Product Information Product Type OTC ANIMAL DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:50480-136 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CALCIUM GLUCONATE (UNII: SQE6VB453K) (CALCIUM CATION - UNII:2M83C4R6ZB) CALCIUM GLUCONATE 23 g in 100 mL Product Characteristics Color Score Shape Size Flavor Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:50480-136-50 12 in 1 CARTON 1 500 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 09/27/2013 Labeler - Radix Laboratories, Inc. (108500091)