Label: WALGREENS SPF 70 SPORT CONTINUOUS- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octcrylene spray
- NDC Code(s): 0363-0035-37, 0363-0035-38, 0363-0035-48
- Packager: WALGREEN COMPANY
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated August 25, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients
- Do not use
- When using this product
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Keep out of reach of children.
• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
• Hold can 4-6 inches away from the skin to apply
• Do not spray directly into face. Spray into hands then apply to face
• Do not apply in windy conditions
• Use in a well-ventilated area
• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every 2 hours
• children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
WALGREENS SPF 70 SPORT CONTINUOUS
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octcrylene spray
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0363-0035 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength OCTISALATE (UNII: 4X49Y0596W) (OCTISALATE - UNII:4X49Y0596W) OCTISALATE 50 mg in 1 g OCTOCRYLENE (UNII: 5A68WGF6WM) (OCTOCRYLENE - UNII:5A68WGF6WM) OCTOCRYLENE 100 mg in 1 g HOMOSALATE (UNII: V06SV4M95S) (HOMOSALATE - UNII:V06SV4M95S) HOMOSALATE 150 mg in 1 g AVOBENZONE (UNII: G63QQF2NOX) (AVOBENZONE - UNII:G63QQF2NOX) AVOBENZONE 30 mg in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE (UNII: 2EH13UN8D3) TRIDECYL SALICYLATE (UNII: AZQ08K38Z1) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) ACRYLATE/ISOBUTYL METHACRYLATE/N-TERT-OCTYLACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER (75000 MW) (UNII: JU3XHR8VWK) MEDIUM-CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES (UNII: C9H2L21V7U) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0363-0035-37 156 g in 1 CAN; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 10/11/2019 2 NDC:0363-0035-48 258 g in 1 CAN; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 10/11/2019 3 NDC:0363-0035-38 312 g in 1 CAN; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 10/11/2019 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part352 10/11/2019 Labeler - WALGREEN COMPANY (008965063)