Label: GOOD SENSE NIGHT TIME- acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate capsule, liquid filled
- NDC Code(s): 0113-0056-51, 0113-0056-62, 0113-0056-73
- Packager: L. Perrigo Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated September 21, 2020
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each softgel)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Inactive ingredients
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
GREAT SIZE FOR TRAVEL
Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer, Cough Suppressant, Antihistamine
Cold & Flu
Headache, Fever, Sore Throat, Minor Aches & Pains
Sneezing, Runny Nose
Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr, Doxylamine Succinate
Compare to active ingredients of Vicks® NyQuil® Cold & Flu
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Powerful Nighttime Relief
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
GOOD SENSE NIGHT TIME
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate capsule, liquid filled
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0113-0056 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15 mg DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE (UNII: V9BI9B5YI2) (DOXYLAMINE - UNII:95QB77JKPL) DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength D&C YELLOW NO. 10 (UNII: 35SW5USQ3G) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) GELATIN, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 2G86QN327L) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: FZ989GH94E) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) SORBITAN (UNII: 6O92ICV9RU) Product Characteristics Color GREEN (clear) Score no score Shape OVAL Size 20mm Flavor Imprint Code 056 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0113-0056-73 8 in 1 CARTON 05/30/2014 1 2 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:0113-0056-62 12 in 1 CARTON 08/25/2014 2 2 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 3 NDC:0113-0056-51 4 in 1 CARTON 08/10/2016 3 2 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 05/30/2014 Labeler - L. Perrigo Company (006013346)