Label: EQUINE ONE HOOF MENDER PUTTY- omega-3 fatty acid, betula pubescens bark, betulin, clinoptilolite ointment
- NDC Code(s): 86142-002-01
- Packager: Mineral Medix Solutions Inc
- Category: OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated December 21, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Equine One Hoof Mender Putty is a unique restorative hoof putty based on Birch Bark Extract, Betulin, Clinoptilolite, Omega 3 with Vitamins A & D for professional care of horses' hooves. It is a non-caustic product easily applied to the white line, hoof wall separations, and the hoof frog.
- Restores strong and healthy hooves in all weather conditions
- Maintains a germ-free hoof environment-helps avoid crumbling horn, white line disease, and thrush
- Non-irritating and safe to apply without wearing gloves
- The product does not dry out, but keep container tightly closed when not in use
- Can be used under pads to keep soles and frogs in healthy condition
- Can be used for horses, ponies, donkeys and other hooved animals
- Made with a non-caustic formulation—contains no copper sulfate, no harmful or petroleum-based products
- Please note the equine care product is for hoof use only.
- The product has a distinctive smoky smell
FOR HOOF USE ONLY
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Avoid contact with eyes.
In case of contact, immediately flush eye with plenty of water.
Avoid excessive inhalation.
Do not freeze (store at min. 34ºF / 1ºC).
Not for human use or consumption.
In all cases involving hoof conditions, diseases, or injuries, your veterinarian along with your farrier are your best sources for information about your horse & their particular circumstances.
Thoroughly clean the hoof of visible mud, and a towel dry before application
If barefoot, apply the product twice per week to areas of concern (old nail holes, wall defects, cracks etc.)
If shod, pull shoes off and apply during each shoe reset. Should also be applied prior to resetting the shoes
Use regularly as a preventative.
- Product Label
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
EQUINE ONE HOOF MENDER PUTTY
omega-3 fatty acid, betula pubescens bark, betulin, clinoptilolite ointment
Product Information Product Type OTC ANIMAL DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:86142-002 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BETULA PUBESCENS BARK (UNII: 3R504894L9) (OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS - UNII:71M78END5S) BETULA PUBESCENS BARK 5.00 g in 100 g BETULIN (UNII: 6W70HN7X7O) (BETULIN - UNII:6W70HN7X7O) BETULIN 0.25 g in 100 g OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS (UNII: 71M78END5S) (OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS - UNII:71M78END5S) OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS 19.75 g in 100 g CLINOPTILOLITE (UNII: K8A69PJ2VM) (CLINOPTILOLITE - UNII:K8A69PJ2VM) CLINOPTILOLITE 75.00 g in 100 g Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:86142-002-01 340 g in 1 TUBE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 12/21/2022 Labeler - Mineral Medix Solutions Inc (204332899) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Mineral Medix Solutions Inc. 204332899 manufacture Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations VED KONSALT OOO 522641357 api manufacture