Label: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE tablet
Contains inactivated NDC Code(s)
NDC Code(s): 67046-092-14, 67046-092-30
- Packager: Contract Pharmacy Services-PA
- This is a repackaged label.
- Source NDC Code(s): 0182-0471
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated August 25, 2010
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- DRUG FACTS
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT (IN EACH TABLET)
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
When using this product
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- OTHER INFORMATION
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
- Package Label
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:67046-092(NDC:0182-0471) Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE (UNII: V1Q0O9OJ9Z) (CHLORPHENIRAMINE - UNII:3U6IO1965U) CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4 mg Product Characteristics Color YELLOW Score 2 pieces Shape ROUND Size 8mm Flavor Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:67046-092-14 14 in 1 BLISTER PACK 2 NDC:67046-092-30 30 in 1 BLISTER PACK Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 08/25/2010 Labeler - Contract Pharmacy Services-PA (945429777)