Label: WELL AT WALGREENS MIST SHEER BROAD SPECTRUM BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, oxybenzone spray
- NDC Code(s): 0363-0996-24, 0363-0996-63
- Packager: WALGREEN COMPANY
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated May 24, 2022
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active ingredients
- Do not use
- When using this product
- Stop use and ask doctor
- Keep out of reach of children.
• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• hold can 4-6 inches away from body, spray evenly to ensure complete coverage
• do not spray into face. Spray into hand and apply to face.
• use in well ventilated, but not windy areas
• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Inactive ingredients
- Other Information
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
WELL AT WALGREENS MIST SHEER BROAD SPECTRUM BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, oxybenzone spray
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0363-0996 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength AVOBENZONE (UNII: G63QQF2NOX) (AVOBENZONE - UNII:G63QQF2NOX) AVOBENZONE 300 mg in 10 g HOMOSALATE (UNII: V06SV4M95S) (HOMOSALATE - UNII:V06SV4M95S) HOMOSALATE 800 mg in 10 g OCTISALATE (UNII: 4X49Y0596W) (OCTISALATE - UNII:4X49Y0596W) OCTISALATE 400 mg in 10 g OCTOCRYLENE (UNII: 5A68WGF6WM) (OCTOCRYLENE - UNII:5A68WGF6WM) OCTOCRYLENE 235 mg in 10 g OXYBENZONE (UNII: 95OOS7VE0Y) (OXYBENZONE - UNII:95OOS7VE0Y) OXYBENZONE 500 mg in 10 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength DIMETHICONE (UNII: 92RU3N3Y1O) PPG-5-CETETH-20 (UNII: 4AAN25P8P4) VITAMIN A PALMITATE (UNII: 1D1K0N0VVC) ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) ACRYLATE/ISOBUTYL METHACRYLATE/N-TERT-OCTYLACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER (75000 MW) (UNII: JU3XHR8VWK) CYCLOMETHICONE 5 (UNII: 0THT5PCI0R) TRISILOXANE (UNII: 9G1ZW13R0G) POLYESTER-8 (1400 MW, CYANODIPHENYLPROPENOYL CAPPED) (UNII: T9296U138P) .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE (UNII: 9E8X80D2L0) ASCORBYL PALMITATE (UNII: QN83US2B0N) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0363-0996-63 2 in 1 PACKAGE 04/07/2015 1 NDC:0363-0996-24 142 g in 1 CAN; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part352 04/07/2015 Labeler - WALGREEN COMPANY (008965063)