Label: ACETAMINOPHEN, GUAIFENESIN, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBR, PHENYLEPHRINE HCL capsule, liquid filled
Contains inactivated NDC Code(s)
NDC Code(s): 55629-015-01, 55629-015-02
- Packager: ONE2ZEE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated February 28, 2021
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each capsule)
- temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
ο nasal congestion
ο sinus congestion & pressure
ο cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
ο minor aches & pains
ο sore throat
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
more than 4 softgels in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
with other drugs containing acetaminophen
3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- take only as directed - see Overdose warning
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
adults & children 12 years of age and over 2 softgels with water every 4 hours Children under 12 years of age ask a doctor
When using other Nighttime or Daytime products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- Inactive ingredients
- Other Information:
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Shipping Label
Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr, Guifenesin, Phenylephrine HCL capsules
Each Softgel Contains:
(Acetaminophen USP 325 mg, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide USP 10 mg, Guifenesin 200mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride USP 5mg)
NDC NO: 55629-015-
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
STORE CONTROLLED ROOM TEMPERATURE OF 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C)
PROTECT FROM LIGHT, MOISTURE AND FREEZING
THIS IS A BULK SHIPMENT INTENDED FOR FURTHER PROCESSING ONLY.
CONTENTS SHOULD BE APPROVED, REPACKAGED IMMEDIATELY AND LABELED IN STRICT CONFORMANCE WITH
THE F.D & C.ACT AND REGULATIONS THEREUNDER.
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ACETAMINOPHEN, GUAIFENESIN, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBR, PHENYLEPHRINE HCL
acetaminophen, guaifenesin, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl capsule, liquid filled
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:55629-015 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10 mg GUAIFENESIN (UNII: 495W7451VQ) (GUAIFENESIN - UNII:495W7451VQ) GUAIFENESIN 200 PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 04JA59TNSJ) (PHENYLEPHRINE - UNII:1WS297W6MV) PHENYLEPHRINE 5 Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 (UNII: B697894SGQ) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) POVIDONE K30 (UNII: U725QWY32X) FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) GELATIN (UNII: 2G86QN327L) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Product Characteristics Color orange Score no score Shape capsule Size 20mm Flavor Imprint Code IS4 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:55629-015-01 48 in 1 CARTON 03/01/2021 1 NDC:55629-015-02 300 in 1 POUCH; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 03/01/2021 Labeler - ONE2ZEE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (078656111) Registrant - ONE2ZEE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (078656111) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Medgel Private Limited 677385498 manufacture(55629-015) , analysis(55629-015)