HYDROCORTISONE- hydrocortisone lotion
AKRON PHARMA INC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrocortisone 1% (Micronized)
For the temporary relief of minor skin irritations, inflammations, itching and rashes caused by:
- insect bites
- poison oak,
- poison sumac
- Other uses of this product should be undertaken only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only.
When using this product
Do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Discontinue use of this product and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
- Do no use for diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
Keep out of Reach of Children
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake will before using.
- For adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 2 to 4 times daily.
- For children under 2 years of age: there is no recommended dosage except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
• Store away from excessive heat or cold.
Shake well before using.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Aloevera, Xanthan Gum
Please Call 1(877) 225-6999
Akron Pharma, Inc.
Fairfield, NJ 07004
Manufactured in U.S.A