Label: ASSURED HEADACHE PM (ASPIRIN FREE)- acetaminophen and diphenhydramine citrate tablet, coated
- NDC Code(s): 68210-4135-2
- Packager: Spirit Pharmaceutical LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated November 3, 2021
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin or general allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- drowsiness may occur
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- any new symptoms occur
- sleeplessness lasts continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- painful area is red or swollen
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ASSURED HEADACHE PM (ASPIRIN FREE)
acetaminophen and diphenhydramine citrate tablet, coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:68210-4135 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg DIPHENHYDRAMINE CITRATE (UNII: 4OD433S209) (DIPHENHYDRAMINE - UNII:8GTS82S83M) DIPHENHYDRAMINE CITRATE 38 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) FD&C BLUE NO. 2 (UNII: L06K8R7DQK) HYPROMELLOSES (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POVIDONE K30 (UNII: U725QWY32X) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) Product Characteristics Color blue Score no score Shape CAPSULE Size 18mm Flavor Imprint Code S26 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:68210-4135-2 1 in 1 CARTON 04/28/2021 1 20 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part343 04/28/2021 Labeler - Spirit Pharmaceutical LLC (179621011)