Label: FOOT CARE CLOTRIMAZOLE- clotrimazole cream
- NDC Code(s): 11822-0350-3, 11822-0350-5
- Packager: Rite Aid
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated May 19, 2015
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient
- cures most athlete’s foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort
For external use only
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete’s foot and ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete’s foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete’s foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition lasts longer, contact a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Other information
- Store between 2°-30°C (36°-86°F).
- Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
- Inactive ingredients
benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium phosphate monobasic, sorbitan monostearateClose
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday–Friday.Close
- Principal Display Panel
RITE AID® PHARMACY
*Compare to the active
ingredient in Lotrimin® AF
clotrimazole cream, USP 1%
cures most athlete’s foot
relieves itching and burning
NET WT 1 OZ (28 g)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
FOOT CARE CLOTRIMAZOLE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:11822-0350 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CLOTRIMAZOLE (UNII: G07GZ97H65) (CLOTRIMAZOLE - UNII:G07GZ97H65) CLOTRIMAZOLE 10 mg in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength BENZYL ALCOHOL (UNII: LKG8494WBH) CETOSTEARYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 2DMT128M1S) CETYL ESTERS WAX (UNII: D072FFP9GU) OCTYLDODECANOL (UNII: 461N1O614Y) POLYSORBATE 60 (UNII: CAL22UVI4M) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC, MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 593YOG76RN) SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE (UNII: NVZ4I0H58X) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:11822-0350-3 1 in 1 CARTON 1 14 g in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:11822-0350-5 1 in 1 CARTON 2 28 g in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part333C 03/12/2010 Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Encube Ethicals Pvt. Ltd 915834105 MANUFACTURE(11822-0350) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations G&W NC Laboratories, LLC 079419931 MANUFACTURE(11822-0350)